Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summertime Necklace part deux

 Laguna Agate, Turquoise, Citrine and Sterling Flowers and Fronds!
This was a custom order that a lovely lady found in my sold items and asked me to remake.
It just so happened that the stars aligned and Ed over at Stones in Motion was able to make me some more cabs of this gorgeous agate with the luscious colors of caramel, butterscotch, honey and cream.  

I had a lot of fun re making this piece.  When it was all said and done, I was mesmerized by the stone.  All the beauty that is surrounding it and that stone still takes center stage. 
























 This one is the original that I made over a year ago:





















The first time I made this necklace it sold very quickly, and I had a couple of inquiries about making another but didn't have the agates.  Now,  I have two more laguna agates with similar coloring that I could use to make this necklace again.  If you are interested in your own Summertime Necklace, please email me at amymarez@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment