Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday!







Weeeee! Can you see the pattern on the silver? Hand stamped flowers with hand engraved accents on each petal!

I came up with this today on a whim and I am in love! Yes it's engraving so basic my kid could do it, but it feels soooo good! ;-)

Earrings to be paired with these gorgeous faceted blue/green chalcedony cabs that I've been hoarding for ages.

Does anyone else do that? Hoard product? It's like I can't let some stones go for a long time. Until I feel ready to send them out into the world.

Happy Friday all! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Do not sell yourself short. It is hard to engrave and not have it look "engraved" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I hord like crazy want to keep all the stones for myself and my jewelry instead of selling them to others. Your jewelry is great.

    ReplyDelete