Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THAW2011-14








I just noticed I've not been keeping up with reporting my Things a Week.... I'll have to see about putting together collages for both RAW and THAW. I just gotta find the time....and speaking of time, why is it that I feel like I'm busy all day long and there still isn't enough time to get it all done? Arghhh!!!

Anyway....about the earrings. Ahh...the earrings. 1 inch 20 gauge sterling discs have been stamped by hand and domed. I then attached them to 18g sterling wire that was formed into a leaf shape. I then chose these inky blue iolite rondelles, and wire wrapped them up and down both sides of the leaf..... These earrings are long and luscious. A sexy swing and such a gorgeous color in those beads! I oxidized all silver, and brushed it very lightly to leave the silver on the dark side...:)

These have been listed in my Big Cartel shop. You can find them by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment