Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We now return to our regularly scheduled program...

Well, maybe not quite back to the regular schedule, but getting closer.  I think....  Anyway, the show is behind me!  I worked non stop to prepare, and I am pretty proud of myself for pulling it off.  It was an enormous challenge to myself to see if I could fill up a six foot table with goods, and I did!!

I really thought that I'd be able to spend this week lounging around in my pj's and getting caught up on my dvr, but I have so many things that I put on the back burner while preparing for this show, that I am just as busy this week as I was last week.

I am making progress on the ole to do list though.  Ever onward....

Here are the first set of photos of some of the left over goodies.  I am hoping to get them listed in my Etsy shop some time this evening or tomorrow morning.  If you see something that strikes your fancy, feel free to email me, or contact me by Etsy convo.

So, without further ado....

That's it for now, more to come!  Have a good evening everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment