Friday, October 30, 2009

Ruby Mountain Reviews- Suds by Sarah







Click on the following link to visit Suds by Sarah at her Etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6449729

When I joined Twitter several months back, I began following several soap sellers. They are as numerous as jewelers! Each with their own styles, use of ingredients, etc.

I will never forget Sarah of Suds by Sarah. I had tweeted one day asking for advice about taking product shots, and Sarah had told me that she had recently purchased a light box from Ebay, and also gave me some great pointers with how to use it. Sarah and I have both admitted that we have neglected to keep up with Twitter, but I haven't forgotten her or her great products!

I ordered the two soaps pictured above. On the left we have Cinnabun Soap Cake, and on the right Grannie's Pumpkin Cookies Soap Cake. Oh my gosh. They smell so good, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I absolutely love the scents I chose. So reminiscent of my favorite Fall scents!

I love the way the soap came packaged. Wrapped in wax coated brown paper bag with individual labels listing the ingredients of each bar and tied with a piece of raffia. So rustic and natural. And the goodies didn't stop there. Sarah sent me a dozen little samples, and I have to say I can't find one that I don't love. My daughter's especially love the samples, they think the small size is wonderful. Everything was packaged and sent in the most wonderful protective mailer I've ever seen.

I am making a huge sacrifice and giving the bar of Grannie's Pumpkin Cookies Soap Cake to a friend as a small hostess gift. Which brings me to the point that hand made soap makes excellent gifts! Very affordable and unique. And who doesn't need soap?

Check out Suds by Sarah, you will be glad you did!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment