Thursday, July 16, 2009

All About Blood

I've read that in order to draw people to my blog, I should blog about something interesting. That I shouldn't just blog about what I am making, or items related only to what I make. To draw people to my blog I should do features, tutorials, and contests/give a ways. Whew!

It all makes sense. I mean, how else am I going to get people to notice me here in cyberspace with my craft table out full of jewelry and findings?

If you've read any of my previous posts, you'll know that I am now an official Etsy fanatic.
There are some of the most amazing and beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. The Etsy community is fabulous too. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I hadn't really thought of buying handmade before I discovered Etsy, but now, if I need supplies I always try to buy from a fellow Etsian. I even have my eye on some favorites I would love to treat myself with.

That brings me to today's post. It is All About Blood featuring Etsy sellers. Enjoy!


Dragon's Blood Soap

by FairyBubbles

Dragon's Blood Soap. I love that name! And the name of the shop it came from.
by RedHeart13

Elizabeth Bathory's Necklace. This necklace is in keeping with the blood theme, and absolutely gorgeous!



by CountryWorkShop

This one reminds me of my friend who right now is Vampire crazy. It started with New Moon, of course, and has continued with Anne Rice's vampires. I have a special fascination for Vampires myself. They are probably my favorite preternatural creature.


by VulvaLoveLovely

Handmade, reusable menstrual pads. I'm sorry, but these blew my mind the first time I saw them. I hate to admit how shallow I am that I had never thought of such a thing! But are these amazing or what? So surely there are others who have never heard of these. I knew I wanted to do a feature on these the minute I ran across them.


No comments:

Post a Comment