Sunday, September 8, 2013

Star seed pods

I did a few of these pieces last year with the star seed pods. This one was a oval ish variscite.

The past couple of days I made bezels for sodalite, dendritic Montana agate, Two Nacozari Turquoise, and labradorite. And making stars. Lots and lots of stars.

I'm working on a set of star seed pods. Still trying to work on the whole idea that there is benefit in obsession. In this case, making the stars perfect every time. Learning how to correct my errors in order to make that happen. Making the stars is some pretty heavy hammering. I hope my elbow holds up ;)

Have a great week! I hope to be back soon to share the finished pieces. My goal is to have them ready by Thursday, but more likely Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment