Friday, September 27, 2013

New work!

Star seed pod necklaces in Nacozari Turquoise, Agua Nueva Agate, Yellow Opal and Nacozari Turquoise.  All sterling silver.  



I am still continuing with the sugar skulls!  This time a bracelet in sterling and coral and turquoise.  This beauty has already been reserved.   I see more skulls in my future as I have had several custom requests.  :)  I do love hand stamping!











I have always been uncomfortable with self promotion, and rarely go on and on about something I've made, but I want to go on and on about these.  The sterling filigree hollow forms really make me happy.  Even though they look like that drawing by Leonardo da Vinci of his invention of a tank for warfare.  ;)  Really they kinda look like space ships. 

But seriously.  There is something about this time of year.  The second I feel Fall coming on I pull out the Garnets.  I love the deep rich red in these faceted garnet beads.  These earrings are so sexy and elegant.  When I put them on I feel like a million bucks.  I'd keep them if I had somewhere to wear them besides the car line to pick up the kiddos.   :)

Have a great weekend all!  Next week I return to stars and moons and more sugar skulls. 

1 comment: