Yesterday, I had about 4 hours to work in my shop. Even though I had earwires and clasps to make for orders, I was dying to get this design idea out.
Ugh. I got the first row soldered on beautifully. The 2nd row had one wire curl giving me fits. In the process of trying to make that sucker solder I melted my project.
I haven't done something like that in ages. New charcoal block and I just didn't gauge the heat right.
What a waste of a day! Although in the process of making earrings I think I discovered that the design would be great for the collar on this:
I haven't decided yet.
Well off to those earwires and clasps then. Have a happy Wednesday all!