Friday, August 3, 2012

Layering Necklaces


 This first necklace has been swimming around my head for ages.  I finally sat down and made it this week.  The double sided handstamped discs spin freely on the pin that runs through the middle. 

















These four necklaces were all made from my antique mold collection.  I love these necklaces for layering, or for when I want an understated look.  They make perfect gifts and I will continue to add to this series a little at a time.  When I have time I also want to offer these on beaded chains!  Whoo Hoo!  Too many ideas too little time!

I also finished a doozy of a custom order this week.  After I get the approval from my client, I'll share it with you.  And.....I have the materials available to make two more!  I've had a really lovely week, and you all have been filling my well with joy.  I've had the pleasure of getting to know a couple of new clients, and I've had a couple requests to remake items that I've made before.  After a rough start, I'm happy to say that things are looking up!  TGIF all!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

PS  All the new layering necklaces are listed in my Etsy Shop :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment