Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award




My first blog award! Yay! To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do with it. But I feel very special indeed! I received the Kreative Blogger Award from my good friend Cassie over at Foodie With Little Thyme.
I hope you get a chance to check out her blog. Great, easy to follow recipes. She presented me with this award before I left for Vegas, and I had to ask her what I was supposed to do with it! Turns out it is pretty easy. I list seven random things about myself, and pass the award on to seven other bloggers. Asking that they do the same.

1) I am very near sighted and wear big thick glasses. I know I look better when I wear my contacts, but they are uncomfortable, and I'm just not that vain anymore!

2) I love, love, love, did I say love? Step aerobics. Every Tuesday morning I drive 2 towns over to take a Master Step class just because I like the instructor.

3) My other love besides making jewelry is reading. I am never without at least one book that I am reading. I am currently alternating back and forth between Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, (even though I've read it before) and a Marilyn Monroe Biography.

4) I love Star Trek. But not the original series.

5) I hate taking product shots.

6) I live in Texas, but don't say y'all.

7) My dream vacation would be to go to England and tour all the old castles, see Buckingham palace, The Tower, the crown jewels, all of it!

Now for the hard part. I've just recently started blogging, and I'm really starting to get into reading other peoples blogs. I am following several, but there are a few that I have learned are always interesting and I quite look forward to reading them.

1) It's a Lovely Life...

2) DeShawn Marie's Handcrafted Soap

3) Nova Design

4) Bella Bijou Jewellery

5) From Japan With Love

6) Happy Cloud Moments

7) Mu-Yin Jewelry

8) Crafty Maria Design

And there you have it. My favorite Kreative Bloggers. Including my friend at Foodie with Little Thyme. I know I was only supposed to do seven, but I have eight favorites, and I just couldn't make the decision to give one up! I hope you get a chance to check out all of these awesome blogs.

2 comments: