Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer has begun







It's official. We've been to the waterpark twice so far this week. I'm spent. My girls 11 and 8, each had a friend of the same age.




(Mine is on the right)

8 year olds and 11 year olds don't always want to do the same things. The big girls were all about the "Green Extreme" and the "Accelerator" the "Viper" and so on. The little girls loved the wave pool, the slides with the rafts, and the endless river.

They are all really responsible girls and really good swimmers and I knew they would be safe. But still. I can't relax. Things happen. I allowed big kids 15-20 minutes at a time on their own before I felt I had to locate them and make sure they were ok.

The little girls it was more like every 5 minutes. I'd read a page in my book, and then find them. But that was only when they stayed in one spot for awhile. The rest of the time I followed them around. All I have to say is: kids have a lot of energy. :)




I made this little bracelet for my daughter's friend for her birthday.
Today she asked me to make her some charms like these so she can add them to her necklace. :)

I am itching to make something. I haven't been able to just sit and make for awhile. I'm going to work all day tomorrow. I can't wait!

Last but not least I have a few pieces that have been finished for awhile that need to be photographed and listed. I'm making it a priority to get that done by the end of the week.

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen pictures of my works in progress and the finished results too! I'm amy___nicole come follow me if you are interested in behind the scenes shots.




And last, but not least..... Team Jase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment