Sunday, June 9, 2013

Colores earrings
















Do you guys remember the Colores necklaces?





Well, I've been working on some earring ideas to go with them. The thing about seed beads is that when you buy them you get thousands of them! I need to find something to do with all of them ;)

And I just ordered more in pastels. I'm enjoying working with beads in the evenings while hanging out with the family watching movies.

If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen my announcement about increasing the prices on the necklaces I have listed in the Colores collection. I had a feeling when I first listed them that I was pricing them too low, and I am. So, heads up to all my followers! I'll be raising the prices on listed necklaces this week when I hope to have some earrings and more necklaces ready to add.

I am loving playing with pattern and color, and these necklaces and earrings are perfectly lightweight for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment