Saturday, May 11, 2013

131/365




Click for better view

Another vintage look ring. With a 6mm faceted Hessonite Garnet. Such a gorgeous color. I hesitate to use the word amber when describing the color but really it would be quite accurate. Deep, dark amber.

I made a decision. I plan on making a vintage look ring for every finger. So 2 down 8 to go. The interesting thing about these rings, is that they are simple and since they are simple I have the desire to finish them immaculately. Maybe by the 10 th one I will consider my old school finishing skills to be perfect.

This one reminds me of the sort of ring I would always wear when I was in my teens and twenties. Back then I wore a ring on most fingers. I think it is in part remembrance of my ring wearing past that I want to make these rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment