Monday, November 29, 2010

Malibu Beach, California...


I love the Pacific Ocean.  My heart belongs to the area around Northern California and Oregon, but I've got love for  the Southern California beach.  This is Malibu Beach.  
This is some kind of cool kelp that was all over the shore.  When you stepped on it, it made a popping noise.  I have plans to figure out what this is exactly.
I could have sat there all day long and watched the girls play had it been just a little less windy.    I still sat there for as long as I could.  Closing my eyes with the wind in my face and the sun on my back.  Breathing in the salty, Ocean air.  Pure Heaven I tell you.  Pure Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful day!

    It really is pretty there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looks like heaven. Especially when accompanied by the children voices. I can just imagine.

    Tr. Izzy

    ReplyDelete