Saturday, October 2, 2010

This is new...

I've really been enjoying myself at work lately.  The more I make, the more I learn..the more I am learning, the more I want to make.  Trying new things, thinking of things I'd never thought of before.  It is like a natural progression.  My progression.  I am really enjoying the ride.

I have been working and experimenting a lot with twisted wire lately.   So much fun and the possibilities are really quite endless....a little tricky though, until I understood how it like to be handled ;).

Two weeks from today!  That's all I have left.  Two weeks, then show time!  I'm still trying not to get stressed out.  Well, back to work, just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still alive and kicking.  And how wonderful is it that it is October?  Glorious Fall is here.  I wasted no time in busting out my favorite fall and winter stone.  Garnet!!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful necklace, and so well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like the twisted wire. Isn't experimenting fun? Good luck getting finishing touches put on everything for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful necklace!!! It is simple and unique in design. It is a glorious fall. Love to watch the new piece of jewelry. Great piece of work.
    Wholesale Jewelry Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete