It began with this one. I have been marinating on sugar skull ideas for a couple of years now and have never gotten around to trying my version of the skulls. Plus I got to stamp metal and you all know how much I love that!
So in continuing with my ongoing challenge to obsess on a subject I made a pair each of small, medium and large skulls. They are all now hanging from a hanger in my studio drying from the sealer. Three pairs of copper skulls with sterling chain and ear wires. Tomorrow I may or may not add beads to them. :)
Doing this repetitive work has taught me some things. The first skull I made took the longest to stamp the pattern. Each one after that went a little faster. I'm not finished with the skulls. I'm going silver next. And I'm plotting a masterpiece.
And I'm not finished with the moon and stars yet! I'll go back to them soon. :)
So, shop update tomorrow or Friday. 3 skulls, and 2 shooting stars. All earrings. :)